Friday 20 May 2011

New Riva Starr EP


Anyone who does anything close to frequenting this blog will know how much me and Ian love Riva Starr and his label Snatch! which releases some of the most upbeat, party orientated house around. We recently interviewed him at Day Of Rest (listen here) and he told us about a new E.P based on a cartoon about a cat smoking Josefs and he's just released a minimix of the 3 tracks on Soundcloud:-

The LatinAmerica Trip EP - (Vuoi Fumar?, Mucho Gusto, La Comparsa) Out June the 14th by Rivastarr

The second track, Mucho Gusto, is literally the best thing I've heard so far this year, as soon as I can get my hands on a download I can see it becoming a staple in my sets for months, if not years, to come, huuugee tune!

Here he is dropping brand new Snatch! material in Carlisle on Annie Mac's show the day after me and Ian played at one of the BBC introducing pre-parties at Concrete.

Riva Starr Live on BBC1 Annie Mac Mashup 13/05/11 by Rivastarr

I'll leave you with some original Riva Starr/Snatch! material just to tickle you before the phenomenal new EP 'The Latin America Trip' drops in July.

Fatboy Slim - Praise You (Riva Starr Remix)

Riva Starr feat. Retorre - Splendido (Vocal Mix)

Riva Starr presents Star TRAXX - More

No comments:

Post a Comment