Tuesday 3 May 2011

Guti - Sunkissed house


I know this is the second in succession, but I'm on a roll tonight, digging the depths for new beats. Until about 3 weeks ago I hadn't heard of Guti, since then he has blown me away with his quality. I was introduced to him by his collaboration with Dubshape which Pete Tong featured on his disc of his Future Underground compilation with Riva Starr. If that wasn't high enough praise, The 2 Bears then spun it on their show on Ministry of Sound entitled Follow The Bears, which I highly recommend you check out.

Without further chat, here it is, this featured on our new Promo Mix, mashed up with a John Dahlback acapella, but this is it is in its' stripped back instrumental glory:-


The man himself then reappeared, this time on the Beatport charts, with a new song, equally fantastic, South American influenced house, perfect for a sunny day!


Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment