Sunday 8 May 2011

Future bass with Deadboy


Rising star Deadboy recently produced a sublime mix for the XLR8R podcast, featuring his forthcoming single 'Here 4 U' which I cannot wait to get my hands on and tunes from Juicy! favourites xxxy and Wookie. We're absolutely loving this emerging future bass/garage genre at Juicy! and this mix shows exactly why:-

Deadboy Mix for XLR8R Podcast

Tracklist-

01 Wookie "Down On Me" (Manchu)
02 Donga & Blake "Detroitus" (Well Rounded)
03 Groove Chronicles "Shattered" (Groove Chronicles)
04 C.R.S.T "Need You" (Well Rounded)
05 Velour "She Wore Velour"
06 Hackman "Blacksnake" (Well Rounded)
07 Soule:Power "Lost (Bakongo Remix)" (DVA)
08 Skinnz "I Know" (Well Rounded)
09 Andy Bell "Call On Me (Deadboy Remix)" (Mute)
10 xxxy "I Can’t Stop"
11 Destiny’s Child "Bills Bills Bills (Harmonimix)" (white)
12 Todd Edwards "I Might Be (Joy Orbison Remix)" (Scion A/V)
13 Basic Channel "Phylypstrak II" (Basic Channel)
14 Gongon "I Could Be There" (Well Rounded)
15 D-Malice "Full Effect" (white)
16 Deadboy "Here 4 U" (Numbers)
17 Andrea "You Still Got Me" (Daphne)
18 M&M "I Feel This Way (Remix)" (Suburban Base)

The first Deadboy tune I heard was in Zinc's crack house mix for Mixmag, which was well before the garage revival and at the time I didn't quite know what to make of it, but since then I've grown to love it,

Deadboy - If U Want Me


Bonus tune from legend in the game Zed Bias with vocals from Omar, enjoooyyyyy

zb-dn by user880290

Jack x

No comments:

Post a Comment