Tuesday 5 April 2011

Kit McBride's Promo Mix 2011!


I've never got round to recording a promo mix before, partly because I could never bring myself to choose between songs but with the opening of two new clubs in the Carlisle area, I thought I best pull my finger out and get something recorded!

I've fired together a collection of tunes I've been playing out quite a bit recently with a few of my own edits thrown in, switching from club bangers, to rock anthems, to dutch house, it's got a bit of everything (including Dire Straits!).

...If you enjoyed this feel free to check out my other edits and bootlegs on my SoundCloud profile HERE and my YouTube channel HERE!

Lots of love,

Kit x


Kit McBride - Debut Promo Mix 2011 (Download in description) by Kit McBride

Alt. Download (320)

Tracklist

Afrojack - Bangduk (Kit McBride Intro Edit)
Diddy Dirty Money - Coming Home (Dirty South Remix)
Steven Angello & Ladiabck Luke - Be (Acapella)
Afrojack - Pacha On Acid
Swanky Tunes - Together (Hard Rock Sofa Remix)
Laidback Luke - Timebomb (Mick Kastenholt & Andrew Dee Remix)
Magnetic Man - I Need Air (Dirty Secretz Remix)
Avicii - Snus
Justice - We Are Your Friends (Acapella)
Dennis Ferrer - Hey Hey (Marcus Schossow Remix)
Avicii - ID
Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek (Otto Remix/Vella & Alvarez Edit)
Steve Aoki & Afrojack - No Beef
Daft Punk - Da Funk
Bodyrockers - I Like The Way You Move (Kit McBride Instrumental Edit)
Muse - Knights Of Cydonia (Feed Me Edit)
Mstrkrft - Beards Again
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of These) (Acapella)
Calvin Harris - Awooga
Dune - Heiress Of Valentina (Alesso Remix)
Alex Metric & Steve Angello - Open Your Eyes
Dire Straights - Money For Nothing (Kit McBride Edit)
Afrojack - Replica
Swedish House Mafia & Laidback Luke - Leave The World Behind (Acapella)
Yelle - Safari Disco Club (BeatauCue Remix)
Nero - Me & You (Kamuki Remix)
Band Of Horses - The Funeral (Butch Clancy vs PeaceTreaty Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment