Wednesday 13 April 2011

A Cheeky Few Bootlegs!

I haven't posted anything in a while and for good reason, I've spent the past 3 weeks cooped up in my bedroom with Ableton at my side, hastily preparing for Uber's official after party for Radio 1's Big Weekend in my hometown Carlisle. Luckily I've snapped up the chance to play alongside the likes of Annie Mac, Erol Alkan, Kissy Sell Out and the returning Moda lads Jaymo & Andy George.

Here are just a few of what I've been firing together...

Axwell - I Found King Of Hearts (Kit McBride Bootleg)

Daft Punk - One More Aerodynamic Time (Kit McBride Bootleg)

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem (Kit McBride Bootleg)

(I apologise for this last one but because the punters wanted to hear it, I had to make it bearable!)

Much love,
Kit x

No comments:

Post a Comment