Tuesday 23 August 2011

Surkin - Ultralight



Surkin has returned with some solo work after collaborating with Para One & Bobmo as 'Marble Players' as part of the new Marble Music label formed from the ashes of the now extinct Institubes imprint. Jaymo & Andy George (who else) dropped it when they sat in for Pete Tong on Friday and I can safely say it's one of the best pieces of music I've heard all year, I can only find a radio rip so far, but that is enough to whet your appetite for the massive full release, and, if you're anything like me, force you to play it on repeat for about an hour going nuts in front of your laptop......

Safe to say I"m a fan.

Surkin - Ultralight (Radio Rip) [Direct Download] - Juicy! Juiciest Cut.

Old school Surkin - Surkin - White Knight Two


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment