Tuesday 9 August 2011

Juicy! Back In Edinburgh





Ok so as previously mentioned, I'm playing at Sugarbeat & Musika present Tiga (26th August) and Karnival presents Jesse Rose (27th August) as part of the 'Made For The Night' Tour, both at Cab Vol and since I've been away for so long I went on a tune hunt a few days ago in preparation for a new mix before these sets, which I did live on my budget CDJs this morning, have a listen and let me know what you think on Facebook, Twitter or e-mail us at justtoojuicy@hotmail.com.



Tracklist -

1. The Trumpeter (Guti Remix) -Ray Foxx
2. The Force (Julio Bashmore Piano Remix)- Christophe
3. Warriors Return - Two Armadillos
4. What The Funk - Solomun
5. Pure Love (Dj Sneak's Who's The Gangstar Remix) - Asal
6. My Love (Ramon Tapia Remix) - Dj Sneak
7. Screepy - Luca M
8. The Game (Santos' 909, Piano Roll Remix) - Taras Van De Voorde
9. Hot Jazz In Ya Face - Anhanguera
10. Don't Care - Bauchamp
11. Holla If You Came To Funk - Scrubfish


No comments:

Post a Comment